Thank you so much for your desire to help Act Together Ministries. It’s only through community generosity that we are able to provide for children in distress.
- Donate Furniture: Treasures in Roswell will kindly sell your donation in their store and then donate the money to Act Together Ministries. You will receive a tax receipt for your donation.
- Shop online: A portion of the sales will be donated to Act Together (at no additional cost to you.)
- GoodSearch: Set GoodSearch as your default search engine and we will receive 1cent for each search (it adds up quickly.)
- Advertise with us: Business owners, please consider advertising with Act Together. Our rates are some of the cheapest around and you will be supporting a children’s charity. Contact Us for more details. Ask for our advertising packet.
- Party with a Purpose: Donate your birthday or your child’s birthday to Act Together.
- Donate Stuff: We always need nonperishable foods, baby items (diapers and formula), new toys to be given out for good grades and birthdays, gift cards of all types.
For more details about any of the fundraisers listed, please Contact Us.
Suggest a Fundraiser: Act Together receives a number of offers to set up fundraisers. Please see the guidelines below to determine if your fundraiser would be a good fit for the ministry.
- If you would like to set up a fundraiser with your family and friends, we will be happy to provide any brochures or materials for you to share at your event.
- We are not able to participate directly in any multi-level marketing (Mary Kay, Gold Melting, Juice Plus, Pampered Chef, Avon, Tupperware, etc.) Volunteers are welcome to fundraise on behalf of the ministry and make a donation. However, we will not advertise your event or allow you to sell anything at our events.
If you have a fundraiser that fits these guidelines, please feel free to Contact Us.